Power Leveling

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Power Leveling
Alright guys, I have VMWare and am running two p4f clients, I have a medic and assault to use, tell me if you're down.
Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
On an empty server?
It was empty, someone joined. I was killing my alt on sharqi rush, great on the last stage.

I just run vmware.
Quote Originally Posted by pointystar View Post
Lets go. Add me, ****. Tell me what your name is so i know who it is. (got like 40 friend request)
Great get on now.


---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

EDIT YOUR NAME AS WELL IN YOUR POST SO THEY DON'T BAN YOU.
Request sent
Quote Originally Posted by pointystar View Post
Lets go. Add me, *****. Tell me what your name is so i know who it is. (got like 40 friend request)
Woha! I play alot with you on MIAClan but you don't accept my invite. I'll send my name in a PM.
Add Me PerfectFinish
add me raiden663 medic
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
Who got screenshot(ted)
Can't view the thread
Some P4F mod shutted down the thread
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
Some P4F mod shutted down the thread
Neither of my accts got T4g' or pb banned to my knowledge. :P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us