Halo Smudge

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Halo Smudge
Trying to get better at smudging and mehh

Render is absolutely amazing, I love it. I would've liked it better, if you erased a bottom part of the render, to make it look like he was in the picture, and isn't just pasted on. Smudging, overall looks pretty good, and I like the colors, they go nicely. The left side could use a little work though, it seems blotchy and kind of ugly in some places, but the one overall problem is the light source. It's wayyy too overpowering, and takes away from the piece a lot. Lower the opacity on it, and It would probably look a lot better.

Overall, good job.

EDIT: By the way, I fucking loved the text.
DEM QUALITY
I liek it
Looks rather good. The left part of the helmet seems a little weird though.
8.5/10
The helmet looks fucked up, but overall 7/10.
Pretty good.
you should smudge on top as well for more blending.
Pretty lq. Lens flare looks bad in there, bad choice of colors and there isn't depth. The text looks pretty bad on this. TBH i haven't really seen anyone put very good text on a smudge tag.

If you are going to use black white to smudge make sure your render is also black and white, the lens flare is also pretty random. Top left of the helmet is messed up, you might of missed that.
Looks pretty dope overall. aw and there's no need to topaz everything. Ever thought it might look better without topaz?
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Pretty lq. Lens flare looks bad in there, bad choice of colors and there isn't depth. The text looks pretty bad on this. TBH i haven't really seen anyone put very good text on a smudge tag.

If you are going to use black white to smudge make sure your render is also black and white, the lens flare is also pretty random. Top left of the helmet is messed up, you might of missed that.
Looks pretty dope overall. aw and there's no need to topaz everything. Ever thought it might look better without topaz?

WAT IS TOPAZ

PLS TELL.

I HEAR TOPAZ ERYWHER
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
WAT IS TOPAZ

PLS TELL.

I HEAR TOPAZ ERYWHER
topaz is a filter in photoshop. Just a certain effect that doesn't look good all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post


topaz is a filter in photoshop. Just a certain effect that doesn't look good all the time.
HAO 2 USE
/2shrot
Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
HAO 2 USE
/2shrot
Look on youtube. I found a nice tutorial Can't link on mpgh because it will prolly get taken down or I'll get banned. Look around on google. Search B&W effects.
Yeah whats topaz?

And nice signature. Smudging can be blended more, and used for more of a background rather than on top of a background. Also depth would be good in a signature like this. Not quite sure where you were going with the light source, a bit random.

Overall, 8/10

Keep working.
I love it, personally I suck at smudging so I think anything that catches my eye with a smudge attempt is great.
I totally love it
Lighting is so off. lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?