QuestionOld Xbox

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Old Xbox
I have an old Xbox Pro, I think I got it in the summer of 09 or 10 and was just wondering if there was any use for it besides sitting in my closet now that i have an Xbox S
I used to have a xbox pro too like 3 years ago but it broke when I was moving houses.
The hardware capabilities are exactly the same. The Xbox Slims are simply rebranded and made roughly an inch thinner.

I suggest selling your spare console to a friend or local store.
1. Make a time machine go back in time and sell it to some rich guy...
2. Sell it at a game store
3. Wait... 50 years sell the old thing and earn a profit
Quote Originally Posted by pengosc View Post
1. Make a time machine go back in time and sell it to some rich guy...
2. Sell it at a game store
3. Wait... 50 years sell the old thing and earn a profit
1. That day ain't coming soon.
2. They would offer you 90% less than the amount you expect.
3. 50 years a long time.
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post


1. That day ain't coming soon.
2. They would offer you 90% less than the amount you expect.
3. 50 years a long time.
Exactly... Dude... It was a joke...
1.send me the Xbox free

2. Profit ??!?!?
jtag it and host system link/charge ppl 3 bucks for 10th on cod
PROFIT
yea just mod it to your liking (LEDs,Custom Fans...etc.)
Check if it's JTAGable or RGH it. You could also flash the disc drive to get free games, or just sell it. You could do either of those three options and use it for your own personal use or sell it for a profit. Flashed/RGH/JTAG'd Pro xboxs can sell for quite a bit depending on the motherboard. If you got it in 2009 i'd say the motherboard would be a jasper, if you got it brand new. Jasper is the best motherboard for the phat xbox and i'd recommend RGHing it and selling it for quite a bit of dosh.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us