OutdatedHow to use process hacker 2 to disable xhunter1

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to use process hacker 2 to disable xhunter1
Hello guys since lots of people didnt know how to use process hacker even after riddick explained it.... i made a video on how to do it. This will disable xhunter1 so you can inject while ava is open.

Link to Process hacker 2 :

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...injectors.html


Video on how to use process hacker 2:





Credits :
@Riddick for process hacker 2
But I... But... I was gonna upload a video ;_; QQ

Edit: Why so much blur O.o
Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeDudeFTW View Post
But I... But... I was gonna upload a video ;_; QQ

Edit: Why so much blur O.o
-.- are u joking lol run it as 720 HD
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
Hello guys since lots of people didnt know how to use process hacker even after riddick explained it.... i made a video on how to do it. This will disable xhunter1 so you can inject while ava is open.

Link to Process hacker 2 :

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...injectors.html


Video on how to use process hacker 2:





Credits :
@Riddick for process hacker 2
I removed xhunter, but when i inject sherlock appears :/
Quote Originally Posted by Buck88 View Post
I removed xhunter, but when i inject sherlock appears :/
that means .dll is detected remember use undetected injector.
nope i used the ddl that the others friends use succesfully :/
Quote Originally Posted by Buck88 View Post
nope i used the ddl that the others friends use succesfully :/
I'd you clean xign files and used ccleaner? And what win u got?
hmmm it says i dont have permission to edit xhunter1
Quote Originally Posted by iamdeathh View Post
hmmm it says i dont have permission to edit xhunter1
Did you run process haxcker 2 as administrator like in video?
why not work any dll more?plz help
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?