TalkingWTTWinchester Acc

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Vouch for this guy!
Its my old account xD
Quote Originally Posted by bullersen1996 View Post
Vouch for this guy!
Its my old account xD
Thnx i wanna try other AP pistol
QQ?
jajaj
Bumppp -.-
amm... I have account with sw1911, redhawk 2x, hk mjolinr, sidewinder, much more regular shop guns. Rank master sgt 1st class. Not hacked or farmed. Answer if you want to trade. Btw nickname is with out any country tags like PT NL and etc.
Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
amm... I have account with sw1911, redhawk 2x, hk mjolinr, sidewinder, much more regular shop guns. Rank master sgt 1st class. Not hacked or farmed. Answer if you want to trade. Btw nickname is with out any country tags like PT NL and etc.
I Want some AP pistol bro
Quote Originally Posted by Ava_Se View Post
I Want some AP pistol bro
aw kk...
Scammer spoted.. Just scammed me for 10$.
I will post a video later. SO DONT MAKE DEAL WIH HIM.
SCAMMER CLOSE HIM DOWN, SCAMMED IAMFLYING AND MYSELF FOR MY NEW ACCOUNT I JUST BOUGHT, @Riddick
Closed due to scams. You have been posted in the PRIVATE REPORTS AND WILL BE BANNED IF FOUNF GUILTY.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?