Wow look at this shit!:dwug:

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Wow look at this shit!:dwug:
Look ad my Screen shot how did this guy do this XD Somewone knows how?
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 142 downloads before removal
Waverider out of map GLITCH
Quote Originally Posted by m1cr0 View Post
Waverider out of map GLITCH
But how can i come therE?
standing on the roof? i cant see whats wierd in here...
wow

btw...look at this.. the Nº1 xD (1.52 = legal kdr ? )
Combat-Arms_04.jpgattachment deleted · 107 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_05.jpgattachment deleted · 111 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by clearmind View Post
wow

btw...look at this.. the Nº1 xD (1.52 = legal kdr ? )
I dont understand.. whats supicious in 1.52 kd.. ?
Pssst that's nothing I got a friend Krist0 he got 2.20 kd and HIS legal.and to Thread starter when did you see that?
last friday ( july 9 - 2009 )
I saw this guy.. but i think he have an V.I.P Hack.. Glitch hack maybe?
BUt awsome SHOT!
Quote Originally Posted by almog6666 View Post
I saw this guy.. but i think he have an V.I.P Hack.. Glitch hack maybe?
BUt awsome SHOT!
It's called Glitch Key. Or he used Ghost Mode.
So i can't get up therE?
I dont think its possible with no hacks.. if u want talk with me make a room and try find it out.
Oké XD



1
just search video on youtube with waverider glitches and you'll find out.. DJFunky.. just dont reply this for one more post !
Quote Originally Posted by m1cr0 View Post
just search video on youtube with waverider glitches and you'll find out.. DJFunky.. just dont reply this for one more post !
Can't find video's with that *glitch*Then it has to be a hack
Ty anyway
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?