MPGH's 13.0 Client ^_^

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH's 13.0 Client ^_^
MPGH's 13.0 Client!


 
Hacks!

Hacks:Auto nexus 20%
HP&MP bars
AutoAim
Disabled Ally Projectiles
Disabled Debuffs
Numerical Mp/Hp
Connection to production
No Quest Delay
Removed Loading Screen
No slow (sprite world)

 
Pictures!




Enjoy

© 2013, by H.P.G.H.
 
Whats Copyright Mean?
(means you cant use any likeness of this client Period -_-)
Also This is Going to be time stamped for the ass fucks deciding to say its urs but with no proof -_-... Link here!

 
Credits
To maat For making the client in the first place.
MPGH 13_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 607 downloads Scanning…
Is this a hexed version?
Quote Originally Posted by ZkT View Post
Is this a hexed version?
if it is, I really wonder why it is not written in first place
30% nexus please
approved..
Is this client anti-confused??
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
(means you cant use any likeness of this client Period -_-)
Also This is Going to be time stamped for the ass fucks deciding to say its urs but with no proof -_-... Link here!
I like how you copyrighted something that I created lol.
Good work I bet that took you hours to hex...
Didn't ever mention that I was the person who did everything
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
I like how you copyrighted something that I created lol.
Good work I bet that took you hours to hex...
Didn't ever mention that I was the person who did everything
Lol Thats true You did do it Also It takes Me about 5seconds to hex -_-
He's banned, awesome.
PLEASE HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
MPGH's 13.0 Client!


 
Hacks!

Hacks:Auto nexus 20%
HP&MP bars
AutoAim
Disabled Ally Projectiles
Disabled Debuffs
Numerical Mp/Hp
Connection to production
No Quest Delay
Removed Loading Screen
No slow (sprite world)

 
Pictures!




Enjoy

© 2013, by H.P.G.H.
 
Whats Copyright Mean?
(means you cant use any likeness of this client Period -_-)
Also This is Going to be time stamped for the ass fucks deciding to say its urs but with no proof -_-... Link here!

 
Credits
To maat For making the client in the first place.

HOW DO YOU ENABLE THE DIFERET THINGS IN THE HACK, FOR EXAMPLE: auto-aim, and auto nexus?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?