SolvedUAV PATCHED ?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
UAV PATCHED ?
is the uav.dll patched or what ?
i inject it and after 20 secs i get the security alert i dont know if i am doing it wrong or it is patched
Quote Originally Posted by hackzoppened View Post
is the uav.dll patched or what ?
i inject it and after 20 secs i get the security alert i dont know if i am doing it wrong or it is patched

It's not patched as it can't be patched. It is a signature scan and the only way Aeria could stop us is by taking the BINOS down ingame. I would follow the Tutorials again or PM someone for help on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

It's not patched as it can't be patched. It is a signature scan and the only way Aeria could stop us is by taking the BINOS down ingame. I would follow the Tutorials again or PM someone for help on Skype.
thank you but can i take your skype name please ?
Quote Originally Posted by hackzoppened View Post
thank you but can i take your skype name please ?
No, sorry but you need to use the forum and ask other members.
Quote Originally Posted by hackzoppened View Post
thank you but can i take your skype name please ?
I've the same problem and i done the tutorial, it was working yesterday as normal injection, but now it get detected after 20-15 seconds

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hackzoppened View Post
thank you but can i take your skype name please ?
I've the same problem and i done the tutorial, it was working yesterday as normal injection, but now it get detected after 20-15 seconds
Once I inject mine, I get the "can't find in-game pointer" error.
I get the same "cant find in game pointer error" also
Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
I get the same "cant find in game pointer error" also
Did you follow my XIGNCODE BYPASS with process hacker? I am downloading the patch so can't check just yet.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ledimiku View Post
same for me uav end mini farmer not work
Did you use my bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Did you follow my XIGNCODE BYPASS with process hacker? I am downloading the patch so can't check just yet.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------



Did you use my bypass?

i used ur bypass but i have the same problem like others..can't find in game pointer error..
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Did you follow my XIGNCODE BYPASS with process hacker? I am downloading the patch so can't check just yet.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------



Did you use my bypass?
Yes i did i was able to inject ingame normaly but i got the error.maybe they did change the pojnter
same for me uav end mini farmer not work
i got that too -.-
and i will post a tut of how to make minifarmer work ^^
Quote Originally Posted by hackzoppened View Post
i got that too -.-
and i will post a tut of how to make minifarmer work ^^
Post it then please dude.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LiitleStar View Post
i used ur bypass but i have the same problem like others..can't find in game pointer error..
I need to test once my patch is done.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nicogbd View Post
Yes i did i was able to inject ingame normaly but i got the error.maybe they did change the pojnter

Very interesting, and I need to investigate first.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Post it then please dude.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------



I need to test once my patch is done.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------



Very interesting, and I need to investigate first.
Maybe they added another hunter with the patch or something to block it
@Riddick are you sure its working ? Couse i get error same as most people... Bypassed, edited and etc
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?