Gun adders brace your self MOSIN IS COMING TO THE SHOP!!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Gun adders brace your self MOSIN IS COMING TO THE SHOP!!
So new update adds this:
• Vasily Zaytsev Package
- Package Includes: Vasily Zaytsev (30d) + Mosin Nagant (Perm) + Desert Eagle (Perm) + Eva Rag Doll Grenade (30d) + Magazine Upgrade A and B (30d) + full Iyan Armor Set (30d)

So the question is, does this make possible to gun add Mosin ?

bobo A.V.A. - content-update-17th-april bobo
Lol. Wrong section! @Riddick please close thread.
Btw: Everybody know that you can buy Mosin Nagant perm for AP now..
now i can buy this in eruo or ap ? the pack
Aeria Points.
Quote Originally Posted by inon View Post
now i can buy this in eruo or ap ? the pack
You can buy it whit AP, and sorry for butting it wrong sectiong.. meant to add it on info section. please move thread
Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack38 View Post
You can buy it whit AP, and sorry for butting it wrong sectiong.. meant to add it on info section. please move thread
np.
@Riddick @Flengo move to the right section
Possible with hacking Aeria only .
anyone knows the prize ap?
You cannot gunadd anymore. They patched all their "pointers" I guess that's what it's called. When you search for a "code" like 2343 it will fail and find no results. I even tried simple numbers like 1, 2, 3 ETC. still didn't work. Just sayin we need to find a new way to gunadd
Quote Originally Posted by Ahuehuehue View Post
You cannot gunadd anymore. They patched all their "pointers" I guess that's what it's called. When you search for a "code" like 2343 it will fail and find no results. I even tried simple numbers like 1, 2, 3 ETC. still didn't work. Just sayin we need to find a new way to gunadd
Wrong lol I can gun add. Though I'm not sure how to get code for mosin :S.
Price is 7999ap... about 40 euros or 50 dollars whit paypal
Moved to Discussions!!
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Moved to Discussions!!
I'm buying it today so I can check for the code if someone can explain how I can keep cheat engine open for a minute.
Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
I'm buying it today so I can check for the code if someone can explain how I can keep cheat engine open for a minute.
how do you look for the code?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?