ExclamationEnigma Problem.? :/

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Enigma Problem.? :/
I don't get it everytime I download a WarRock hack that is packed with Enigma and when I open it, it says "EXPIRED".
I cannot use the WarRock hack because of this. Please help I'm new to Enigma STUFF.
.??
think of it like this... You bought a canned good at the market... Checked the expiration date and it was dated lastweek... will you still eat that rotten food??

just like hacks packed with enigma... better read what the expiration date given by the Coder before using it
Quote Originally Posted by wickedhacks View Post
think of it like this... You bought a canned good at the market... Checked the expiration date and it was dated lastweek... will you still eat that rotten food??

just like hacks packed with enigma... better read what the expiration date given by the Coder before using it
So I should just ask them the DLL file instead of the packed Hack.?
Quote Originally Posted by Sharifson View Post
So I should just ask them the DLL file instead of the packed Hack.?
yep,You can do that... you can ask an unpacked dll file or an updated packed dll...
Quote Originally Posted by wickedhacks View Post
yep,You can do that... you can ask an unpacked dll file or an updated packed dll...
Ok thanks.! You are awesome. Thanks for the advice. I gave you a THANKS.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharifson View Post
I don't get it everytime I download a WarRock hack that is packed with Enigma and when I open it, it says "EXPIRED".
I cannot use the WarRock hack because of this. Please help I'm new to Enigma STUFF.
.??
Soo, you used the FAMAS_G2_TR Weapon hack
Quote Originally Posted by [W]eb[C]ombat View Post


Soo, you used the FAMAS_G2_TR Weapon hack
Ummm Actually I didn't. WHY.?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?