Im the juggernaut

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Im the juggernaut
I come from wonderland and I will eat your brain.
Noooooo mai brainz
RUN!! HES COMING FOR MUAH BRAINS
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
RUN!! HES COMING FOR MUAH BRAINS
Your name sounds weird, and im only eat normal brainz, srry
Quote Originally Posted by TheJuggernaut View Post
Your name sounds weird, and im only eat normal brainz, srry
How dare u insult my name iMMA EAT YOUR BRAIN!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
How dare u insult my name iMMA EAT YOUR BRAIN!!!
Here the only one who eats brains its me.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sbchen View Post
The answer is 42!
Of course not, the answer is duck. nub.
Quote Originally Posted by TheJuggernaut View Post
Here the only one who eats brains its me.

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------



Of course not, the answer is duck. nub.
I learned the art of brain eating so now imma eat YOUR BRAINS!!
The answer is 42!
Auwhh I'm so scaree and welcome to MPGH
don't eat my brain and Welcome to MPGH.
OKay then... welcome to mpgh. P.S*My brain is protect *
welcome to mpgh
wellcomeeee ^^
​Welcome to MPGH.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?