QuestionMemory Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Memory Aimbot
I am developing a pure memory aimb0t which so far by using the target pos and my pos calculates the target cords and aims correctly.
However, I have a problem aiming at the closest player to the crosshair. It currently wrongly selects players closest to the base of the enemies.
What is the best way to do this in memory? Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

K.
Quote Originally Posted by kypk View Post
I am developing a pure memory aimb0t which so far by using the target pos and my pos calculates the target cords and aims correctly.
However, I have a problem aiming at the closest player to the crosshair. It currently wrongly selects players closest to the base of the enemies.
What is the best way to do this in memory? Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

K.

1. Pure Memory Aimbot it's not aiming to good. I know i used one after using it 2-3 day's i started making D3D one and it's 10 time's better the D3D it's giving perfect headshot whit m700 while i am jumping or falling.

2. Pure Memory Aimbot can't use closest player to the crosshair bk it's need W2S function and that is D3D. Only closest in 3D Pos.
lol if you are able to calculate the yaw and pitch... it means you hould know how to find the closest to the crosshair :/ anyway a^2 = b^2 + c^2 => a = sqrt (b*b + c*c) where a is the distance to the crosshair make this for all the players...

PS 'b' is the abs (screen X value of the player on screen - screens half X), 'c' is the abs (screen Y value of the player on screen - screens half Y);



@bandi12 as bandi said if you want to use W2S you need d3d


but if you are ninja... you dont need W2S to make aimbot just make it by distance...

and bandi what do you mean by D3D ? getting the vertices and recognizing if they are forming the person's head ?
I don't want to use W2S (D3D).
I know how the formulas that you say but how would you get the Screen X,Y player pos (as you say in your post) without D3D?
The distance one I know how to make but I want to make the closest to crosshair as well.
How about if I use YAW and PITCH angles to find the closest player to the crosshair? Is that possible?
Quote Originally Posted by kypk View Post
I don't want to use W2S (D3D).
I know how the formulas that you say but how would you get the Screen X,Y player pos (as you say in your post) without D3D?
The distance one I know how to make but I want to make the closest to crosshair as well.
How about if I use YAW and PITCH angles to find the closest player to the crosshair? Is that possible?
accually i have made an app that converts the 3D coords to 2D but here it is completely different so... just make W2S with d3d you dont need hook for it
I made it another way and it is quite accurate:
distance = abs(targetYAW-myYAW) + abs(targetPITCH-myPITCH);

For W2C don't you need pDevice (even if I get the pDevice, it changes all the time)?
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
and bandi what do you mean by D3D ? getting the vertices and recognizing if they are forming the person's head ?
Nope I am using Bone Pos ->W2S so i have the target's 2D head Pos.

After whit a bit of math magic i can get the yaw, pitch from the 2D Pos. Whit no miss calc. so how i sayd i can kill whit m700 while i am jumping or free fall whit 1 bullet.


Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
Nope I am using Bone Pos ->W2S so i have the target's 2D head Pos.

After whit a bit of math magic i can get the yaw, pitch from the 2D Pos. Whit no miss calc. so how i sayd i can kill whit m700 while i am jumping or free fall whit 1 bullet.


well OK but not fully 3D :P
you accually need it but you can get it by byte pattern
Quote Originally Posted by kypk View Post
I am developing a pure memory aimb0t which so far by using the target pos and my pos calculates the target cords and aims correctly.
However, I have a problem aiming at the closest player to the crosshair. It currently wrongly selects players closest to the base of the enemies.
What is the best way to do this in memory? Any help is appreciated.

Thanx

K.
Count all the Degrees for the players, calculate the relative degree according to the crosshair...
The smallest one is the player who closest to your crosshair...
Man, i am sure memory aimbot is better than d3d aimbot, you need to find the pointer of head position of player , i used to it long time ago. But now, i am still using d3d aimbot with set mouse 2D :3
A memory with d3d.
memory to get the pos.
and after some d3d for yaw/pitch
Quote Originally Posted by lucifereviluser View Post
LOL ! wrong, yaw/pitch always memory
changeing the value yes it is. But the math for get the angel's is better if you use some d3d (W2S and do the math on 2D cord's and other's)
I know, i coded it long time ago CFPRO is the example
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us