QuestionMemory Aimbot

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
Yes something like that. My one was having some problem's while running/falling + when the target was far from me

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



I don't say to you that you'r wrong but when using 3D are some hard thing's: 1 Get Real camera Pos. 2. My math on 3D while running / falling it was aiming wrong.

Ofc you have more exp whit CF so i don't say it's not possible to make perfect 3D. But for me 2D was easy-er to make it bk i was unable to find the real camera pos.
still saying whit
Quote Originally Posted by bandi12 View Post
Yes something like that. My one was having some problem's while running/falling + when the target was far from me

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



I will release math for 3D, perfectly while running and falling
I don't say to you that you'r wrong but when using 3D are some hard thing's: 1 Get Real camera Pos. 2. My math on 3D while running / falling it was aiming wrong.

Ofc you have more exp whit CF so i don't say it's not possible to make perfect 3D. But for me 2D was easy-er to make it bk i was unable to find the real camera pos.
I will release math for 3D, working perfectly while running and falling
I'm working on an Aimbot that uses the AI presence within my code to improve itself dynamically depending on ping, gravity differences, bullet drop, etc. & It can be as accurate as possible ( always headshot ) or legit as possible ( human like ) among other things.. I'm quite excited about my latest project C:
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us