MPGH (My Thoughts)

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH (My Thoughts)
I felt like doing something random today, so here is my spiel.

MPGH is a hacking/cheating community as you all know, and you might all know it's full of leechers, scammers, and cheap skates. My thoughts revolve around the community, and how each and everyone else acts around each other here. Everyone with their personas, nicknames, aliases, etc. have fun trolling, flaming, and beating down on each other because they have have a box to go inside of and hide from the real world. MPGH in my opinon is not a place to do those kinds of things as I've seen hundreds of people doing to each other, this is not "beatpeopledown.whatever", this is a game hacking/cheating site, and Dave did not intend on children coming here just to criticize on others work, if it is bad or not.

So, there's my spiel for tonight:

- :3
Dabe created this site so he can get 2 million members, put some ads on here and then gets lots of money for his cake budget.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Dabe created this site so he can get 2 million members, put some ads on here and then gets lots of money for his cake budget.
This pretty much sums it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Dabe created this site so he can get 2 million members, put some ads on here and then gets lots of money for his cake budget.
Didn't know that "dabe" was that interested in cake.... O.o
Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
Didn't know that "dabe" was that interested in cake.... O.o
Dave+babe = dabe I assume.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Dave+babe = dabe I assume.
I used a name generator to mix the two names it came out with dabe...
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Dabe created this site so he can get 2 million members, put some ads on here and then gets lots of money for his cake budget.
Nothing more to say
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Nothing more to say
You do understand that the thread is not just about dabe and his cake right?
Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
You do understand that the thread is not just about dabe and his cake right?
When you bring up why dabe created this site, that's your answer.
Dabe should start his own line of cakes. "Dabe's Cakes".
If I took a photo of the manure thats currently protuding from my anus right now, and proceeded to make a thread about it, that thread would be better than this one.
Quote Originally Posted by LucidGames View Post
I felt like doing something random today, so here is my spiel.

MPGH is a hacking/cheating community as you all know, and you might all know it's full of leechers, scammers, and cheap skates. My thoughts revolve around the community, and how each and everyone else acts around each other here. Everyone with their personas, nicknames, aliases, etc. have fun trolling, flaming, and beating down on each other because they have have a box to go inside of and hide from the real world. MPGH in my opinon is not a place to do those kinds of things as I've seen hundreds of people doing to each other, this is not "beatpeopledown.whatever", this is a game hacking/cheating site, and Dave did not intend on children coming here just to criticize on others work, if it is bad or not.

So, there's my spiel for tonight:

- :3
Have you even bothered to read the kind of shit Dave says to people?

Also I see you're from Washington.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Have you even bothered to read the kind of shit Dave says to people?

Also I see you're from Washington.
Yes, I'm from Washington, are you? O.o
This "criticizing" isn't really criticizing at all. Most of it is just us being screwing around. Also, most of the senior members, including myself, aren't even kids at all.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us