*NEW* EUW Elo/Divisionboosting
Hello Community,
I am here to offer you our Division/Elo - boosting service. We are able to boost you to Platinum V .
You can contact us via Skype (robin.thiele5),
if you have questions about the teamboosting we offer or other things, just please dont hesitate to ask us!
If I say "we" I mean a group of players, who playing league of legends for over 3 years. We won the biggest offline event in germany and our current divisions are about diamond and platinum.

We also offer an "account check" where we check your runes and masteries and updates them to "state of the art"
This is my first offer to you since im joining this community. Please be fair and give us a chance!
I am here to offer you our Division/Elo - boosting service. We are able to boost you to Platinum V .
You can contact us via Skype (robin.thiele5),
if you have questions about the teamboosting we offer or other things, just please dont hesitate to ask us!
If I say "we" I mean a group of players, who playing league of legends for over 3 years. We won the biggest offline event in germany and our current divisions are about diamond and platinum.

We also offer an "account check" where we check your runes and masteries and updates them to "state of the art"
This is my first offer to you since im joining this community. Please be fair and give us a chance!




