The WarZ Online Store
Hello, I would like to start by saying I'm new to this forum and would like to start Selling WarZ Items.
Sniper Rifles
x2 VSS Vintorez - 20 Bullets
x6 VSS Vintorez - 10 Bullets
x1 AW Magnum - 10 Bullets
x5 Blaser R93 - 10 Bullets
x1 Mauser SRG Desert - 10 Bullets
Assault Rifle's
x1 Sig Sauer 556 - 30 Bullets
x1 G36 - 100 Bullets
x1 Sig Sauer 556 - 100 Bullets
x4 G36 - 30 Bullets
x2 FN Scar Night Stalker - 100 Bullets
x1 Masada - 100 Bullets
x4 Masada - 30 Bullets
Light~Machine Guns
x1 RA H23 - 100 Bullets
x4 FN M249 - 100 Bullets
x1 RPK-74 - 100 Bullets
Sub~Machine Guns
x3 Honey Badger - 30 Bullets
x19 FN P90 - 50 Bullets
x2 AKS-74U - 30 Bullets
x2 Bizon - 64 Bullets
x1 FN P90 S - 50 Bullets
x1 EVO-3 - 30 Bullets
x1 IMI Tar-21 - 30 Bullets
Shotguns
Pistols
x2 Desert Eagle - 7 Bullets
x1 Mauser SRG Desert - 6 Bullets
x1 FN P90 - 0 Bullet
x1 Masada - 7 Bullets
My list will be updated everyday to keep you guys updated.
My rules:
Payment: PayPal GIFT
I won't go first unless you get a official middleman from MPGH and they have to be legit. Even tho I'm new to MPGH we all start from the bottom and work our way up so I would like that to happen.
Sniper Rifles
x2 VSS Vintorez - 20 Bullets
x6 VSS Vintorez - 10 Bullets
x1 AW Magnum - 10 Bullets
x5 Blaser R93 - 10 Bullets
x1 Mauser SRG Desert - 10 Bullets
Assault Rifle's
x1 Sig Sauer 556 - 30 Bullets
x1 G36 - 100 Bullets
x1 Sig Sauer 556 - 100 Bullets
x4 G36 - 30 Bullets
x2 FN Scar Night Stalker - 100 Bullets
x1 Masada - 100 Bullets
x4 Masada - 30 Bullets
Light~Machine Guns
x1 RA H23 - 100 Bullets
x4 FN M249 - 100 Bullets
x1 RPK-74 - 100 Bullets
Sub~Machine Guns
x3 Honey Badger - 30 Bullets
x19 FN P90 - 50 Bullets
x2 AKS-74U - 30 Bullets
x2 Bizon - 64 Bullets
x1 FN P90 S - 50 Bullets
x1 EVO-3 - 30 Bullets
x1 IMI Tar-21 - 30 Bullets
Shotguns
Pistols
x2 Desert Eagle - 7 Bullets
x1 Mauser SRG Desert - 6 Bullets
x1 FN P90 - 0 Bullet
x1 Masada - 7 Bullets
My list will be updated everyday to keep you guys updated.
My rules:
Payment: PayPal GIFT
I won't go first unless you get a official middleman from MPGH and they have to be legit. Even tho I'm new to MPGH we all start from the bottom and work our way up so I would like that to happen.



