Portable BFH (Fixed)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Portable BFH (Fixed)
Simple Script written in Autoit Includes sourcecode
This simply allows you to put your Pre-Downloaded BFH game files on a usb-drive and start it from there site. without the need to re-download.



Warring this script modifies These Registry keys
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes" "Installation Dir"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes" "Language"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes" "Installation Dir"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes" "Language"

virusscan.jotti.org
virustotal.com
BFH_mpgh.net.zip446 KB · 135 downloads 4/53 malicious
What's fixed?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
What's fixed?
I Named a part wrong and it didn't work. it didn't see "BFHeroes.exe" because I spelled it wrong in my program.
and recompiled it with a newer version so less false positives.
Quote Originally Posted by BattleEye View Post
I Named a part wrong and it didn't work. it didn't see "BFHeroes.exe" because I spelled it wrong in my program.
and recompiled it with a newer version so less false positives.
Oh okay, I'll change the older release to outdated then. Can't approve it now since I'm in my bed on my phone. You'll need to wait till the other minion comes online.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Oh okay, I'll change the older release to outdated then. Can't approve it now since I'm in my bed on my phone. You'll need to wait till the other minion comes online.
Done for you babe. <3
approved.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Done for you babe. <3
approved.
Thanks babe!
what is do ?
Im guessing this would require admin rights since it changes the registry so you would not be able to use it on school computers which would be the main use
Thx <3 Now I can play in school.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us