Thumbs upMy New Theme

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
My New Theme


Its nothing much, really. Just wanted to show my fellow MPGH'ers what I'm working on. This is actually my very first Theme, and I don't really have much experience. But I'll see where it will go.
Make a property where you can change the colors
You can already to that
Off to a good start.

Be sure to add Maximize, Minimize and Close buttons
Updates:


A friend of mine helped me a lot and sheesh. Now it looks epic :P
Looks better :P
Though get rid of the ugly VB icon
Daddy Like!
Looks Nice, i think it would be cool if you added a property for the buttons where when you hover over them they change to a diffrent image/color, kind of makes it look more definitive
Post source for download when finished!
Quote Originally Posted by money001 View Post
Looks Nice, i think it would be cool if you added a property for the buttons where when you hover over them they change to a diffrent image/color, kind of makes it look more definitive
Thats already been done. If I wouldn't have done that the button would be kinda gray-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Post source for download when finished!
Maybe I will
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
Thats already been done. If I wouldn't have done that the button would be kinda gray-ish.
I mean when you are at the properties of the button (on the form design one), press on the lightning looking button, and with that you can change even more properties more in depth, and add a mouse hover over property (by default it only has a mouse click property)
Looks like someone edited the Ghost Theme
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Looks like someone edited the Ghost Theme
Its pretty close to it. I actually used the tutorial the guy who made ghost theme.
nice! keep up the great work!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us