It feels like...
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
guys
i was was wondering why do we got 4ST Minion when like only 2 of them is online?
honestly i got NOTING against "b4ckd00r" & "hannibal" . but its feels like they are never online, xabec & approved isnt either online that much(but they are also more online then hannibal&b4ckd00r).i've never seen one of those guys approval,post,removing any thread in the last time.
Exmple me i lives in denmark, and we do not got same time, so if i need one of those minions approval something they cant till its daytime for them.
I think you should add an Minion for EU
So i think @Liz should recheck if the minion's really are "worth" to be minion.
I would like to discuss this
I got also nothing against you Minions [/FONT
EDIT: I forgot to say that most of the rulles dosent even follows nowadays,CF SELLING/TRADING SECTION people are posting accounts without proof of that they do really own the accounts(also no pictures of ownership etc)
People are talking other languages then english , many rules are not followed, I do not have time to point out all but it's so
guysi was was wondering why do we got 4ST Minion when like only 2 of them is online?
honestly i got NOTING against "b4ckd00r" & "hannibal" . but its feels like they are never online, xabec & approved isnt either online that much(but they are also more online then hannibal&b4ckd00r).i've never seen one of those guys approval,post,removing any thread in the last time.
Exmple me i lives in denmark, and we do not got same time, so if i need one of those minions approval something they cant till its daytime for them.
I think you should add an Minion for EU

So i think @Liz should recheck if the minion's really are "worth" to be minion.
I would like to discuss this
I got also nothing against you Minions [/FONT
EDIT: I forgot to say that most of the rulles dosent even follows nowadays,CF SELLING/TRADING SECTION people are posting accounts without proof of that they do really own the accounts(also no pictures of ownership etc)
People are talking other languages then english , many rules are not followed, I do not have time to point out all but it's so


=no1followingRUlles=People leave mpgh
we need also Active minions!
) you know, they have lives, they don't need to be bothered to aproove a fuckin image. Hell those kind of uploads should even be deleted. If you expect to get something aprooved before 1hour/30minutes then don't. Bothering minions with this thread will only make them despise you for not only not appreciating their work as well as insulting them in a way, which its ending will be pretty much worse for you if you ask me. Try to understand, if you don't see @
are wrong!