possible bypass for modding

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
possible bypass for modding
.................................................. .................................................. ........

not a modding bypass... - Pastebin.com

the dots are due to the fact there is a way on some browsers to view some of the most recent posts in this section
Don't have ca installed.
Not as complicated as it may seem nobody be discouraged to test this
Quote Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ View Post
Don't have ca installed.
Not as complicated as it may seem nobody be discouraged to test this
i might try it while i'm at work or something over TV lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i might try it while i'm at work or something over TV lol
Still havn't installed ca, and i dont have an idea where i'd get an older install either.
Quote Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ View Post

Still havn't installed ca, and i dont have an idea where i'd get an older install either.
I think I got a 1 year back installation on a old External HD, brb checking.
Quote Originally Posted by iDRaiiN CLipzZ View Post

Still havn't installed ca, and i dont have an idea where i'd get an older install either.
google... just search "Combat Arms download" and pick a 3rd party source
On my other hard drive I have CA installed that has not been updated since June 2012. Can I use this somehow? There are pictures I took of me using rez chams in the directory, but I have no idea which rez file I used to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
On my other hard drive I have CA installed that has not been updated since June 2012. Can I use this somehow? There are pictures I took of me using rez chams in the directory, but I have no idea which rez file I used to do it.
you could actually possibly
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
you could actually possibly
I'm guessing nobodies tested this yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
I'm guessing nobodies tested this yet.
i dont have internet at home or i would have
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
i dont have internet at home or i would have
If you find me a old version of CA to download I'll try it
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
If you find me a old version of CA to download I'll try it
google it .
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
google it .
So many virus's, too little time.
  1. My batch file code to launch CA
  2. correct Server IP and version info for CURRENT CA


    WHAT?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?