Hmm!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Hmm!
1. Main Text/Name: Mouzie
2. Sub Text/Quote: Avinu SheBaShamayim
3. Size: I do not know pixel size much; I would like it big enough for people to see.
4. Style: ( I do not understands that word x.x)
5. Theme: Nation Pride? (Again, I do not know the words)
6. Colour:Any color, I would like bright on dark background and dark on light background
7. Image/Render:Israel Defense Force, or State of Israel flag.
8. Designer: Does not matter
9. Other Information: I do not understands a lot of what this is saying, please bear with me.


I hope I got this right, sadly.
shalom you fukcing jew who are you?
Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
shalom you fukcing jew who are you?
way to be a racist lol

btw willing to help just fill out the form
i like your sig but just dont like the hand
random and mouzie im working on it now
Quote Originally Posted by andrewgeltz View Post
random and mouzie im working on it now
Ad me'ah ve'esrim shanah! :3

(May you live to be 120)
oh well here it is



hope you wont count that as defacing a flag
How about red or brownish for like blood and dirt Israel have to go through? The E makes it look like the O with a bar in it. But it look fantastic!

I also wish for you to do one more thing: Place your name on a corner, an artist always put his/her name on an art. :3
here is my revision


and i refuse to put my name on it i give freely to this community
Awesome, thanks.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?