[Request] KOREAN Warrock Hacks

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] KOREAN Warrock Hacks
Does someone have Korean warrock hacks, i need them

Pm me if you wanna hold private, post pub if you want pub
I'm sure someone has a hack or a way to cheat, please post or PM me
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I Have Some Values For The Korean Like No Stamina Ecc. But I Will Trade Those Adress With Some For The International...
Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnoob View Post
I Have Some Values For The Korean Like No Stamina Ecc. But I Will Trade Those Adress With Some For The International...
Is there an international?

And Lollipop, please don't double-post.
...... yea the ones with all the american servers is the international version...
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
...... yea the ones with all the american servers is the international version...
I always considered that the American version.. Sorry.

That explains the lag and the people saying:

DonOmar842: "Yo, usted entiende español?"
iLikePancakes24: "Wat de hel hij zegt?"
Quote Originally Posted by KenCat View Post
I always considered that the American version.. Sorry.

That explains the lag and the people saying:

DonOmar842: "Yo, usted entiende español?"
iLikePancakes24: "Wat de hel hij zegt?"
Damn soz for the double post, and i asked for a hack , addresses are ok too

And, it isn't wat de hel hij zegt? its : "Wat de hel zegt hij?"
Quote Originally Posted by lolliepop View Post
Damn soz for the double post, and i asked for a hack , addresses are ok too

And, it isn't wat de hel hij zegt? its : "Wat de hel zegt hij?"
Yeah it's okay.

I have a question.. Do you need to make an account per country? Or can you go to Korea and play on there servers with an account you made in America?
Quote Originally Posted by KenCat View Post
Yeah it's okay.

I have a question.. Do you need to make an account per country? Or can you go to Korea and play on there servers with an account you made in America?
There is a Patch for that.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?