ArrowPerms or Several items?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Perms or Several items?
Heyy guys , I'm getting 25k nx today , and I don't know what to get tbh , Here's what i need:

Speed gear such as:
Recon vest
Cyclops
Prankster bandana


I have a badass temptation to get Zulu's but they're not too lucky aha.

Perms , Guns I would like to have:

Mk 14 0 mod
CZ Scorpion evo
T-2

Comment below what you think I should get , A perm OR, Speed gear and zulus or 30 day guns.

Unless you have a better idea of what i should get comment it :3.
permanent..
better to have one thing forever than to have several things for a temporary amount of time..
Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
Heyy guys , I'm getting 25k nx today , and I don't know what to get tbh , Here's what i need:

Speed gear such as:
Recon vest
Cyclops
Prankster bandana


I have a badass temptation to get Zulu's but they're not too lucky aha.

Perms , Guns I would like to have:

Mk 14 0 mod
CZ Scorpion evo
T-2

Comment below what you think I should get , A perm OR, Speed gear and zulus or 30 day guns.

Unless you have a better idea of what i should get comment it :3.
CZ or Mk14, if you have Scar perm, buy CZ, its a rape train.
Well I would rather get perm, but if it's only a chance.. then prob not.
Get the CZ or T-2 for perm.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Get the CZ or T-2 for perm.
Yeah , deciding on the 3 still.
Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
Yeah , deciding on the 3 still.
CZ evo is superior stat wise, even has a much quicker reload.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
CZ evo is superior stat wise, even has a much quicker reload.
Yeah , I'm gonna get CZ . Thanks.
@xxsuperxx Haha , yep. Thanks.
id go with perm ... its better to have something forever... instead of a lot of things for a couple of months or days... Anyway HAVE FUN
Is better if you buy something permanent, maybe some speed gears for perm :\
Have had my perms, paid off really well
If it weren't for these perms, I'd be broke
@pepsi233 are you alive?
You guys realise he made his decision and you're just spamming posts now?
@Genesis c:
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
You guys realise he made his decision and you're just spamming posts now?
@Genesis c:
Agreed.

/closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us