Thumbs downI need the CF-NA PlayerPointer

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need the CF-NA PlayerPointer
I need the CF-NA PlayerPointer and i will release a nice Hack !
Why don't you use your logger. Didn't you say it's the best?
0x4B3138 + 0x54 this is the player pointer
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
0x4B3138 + 0x54 this is the player pointer
Thx but look my Fly Hack :

#define PlayerPointer 0x4B3138

DWORD W_PLAYERS = *(DWORD*)( cshell + PlayerPointer + 0x54 );

if(W_PLAYERS != 0)
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
{
*(float*)(W_PLAYERS + FLY) = -2.125f;
}
else
{
*(float*)(W_PLAYERS + FLY) = 1;
}
}

I not fly i go to the Ground why ?
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
Thx but look my Fly Hack :

#define PlayerPointer 0x4B3138

DWORD W_PLAYERS = *(DWORD*)( cshell + PlayerPointer + 0x54 );

if(W_PLAYERS != 0)
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
{
*(float*)(W_PLAYERS + FLY) = -2.125f;
}
else
{
*(float*)(W_PLAYERS + FLY) = 1;
}
}

I not fly i go to the Ground why ?
not your fly hack
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
try it i think you will find an working way
just a question but in your hack , it does the same , u back to ground , no fly !! ^^
Hmm, Offset changed

Try This:

DWORD PlayerCLient = *(DWORD*)(CShellPointer + 0x54);

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LSHIFT))
*(float*)(PlayerClient + FlyOffset) = -2.125;
else
*(float*)(PlayerClient + FlyOffset) = 1;
You do realize that's not the player pointer... right? Player pointers are stored a lot further down in that class... and there's 1 for each player.

e.g.

Players* PlayerArray[16];
Guys Is the Fly offset simply the Y axis?? If so, what is the Y axis string? (I need that anyways) I tried a tut, using the word "Rot" in OllyDbg but that must be old, it's gone. any help with this??
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us