LightbulbRapidFire Still Work !

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
RapidFire Still Work !
Well I Think it's Time To Get Back RapiDFire And I Get Make A New Methode ( Could Edit Any File In BlackShot And No Error In BlackShot ) But i Miss Some RapidFire Files So U Guys Can Any Coder Here Tell Me How Exactly to Edit RapidFire Files ( BSV files in script/weapons i mean ) With HxD Or Whatever Is IT Cuz I am Sure 100/100 that it Will Works And I Guaranted That !
I am asking U How To Edit BSV Files Cuz If U Paste OLD Files It Will Be Bugged a little Bit inside the Game When U use It , Fast Guys I Know U Can't Wait For It )
Now Thanks and It Will Be A Perfect Release Soon !
JUST WAIT I THINK THE CODERS OUT THERE WILL MAKE A NEW METHOD OF RAPIDFIRE
I can do that to code the BSV file... any time you want..... first how you bypass gameguard?
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post
I can do that to code the BSV file... any time you want..... first how you bypass gameguard?
Yeah Ur The Man That's What I Am Talking About Now I Need To Know How U Code the BSV file , ( U Want A GooD News ! Totalitem.BSV Works For Me Perfectly No Error And I know how to Code That One Exactly But The BSV Rapid Fire Files Not Really I don't know , Help Me And I Put A Credits For U Devilaim And Thanks AnyWay ///



---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ludgerogabriel View Post
RAPIDFIRE BEEN AWAY TO NEVER GO BACK! UNDERSTAND THAT!



No , Use Ur Braain Like Me Bro !
i Edit Some Multiplay_SG and BlackShot .exe Stuff Now EveryThing is Fine !
Don't Give UP DUDE Trust Me
Quote Originally Posted by VeViDo View Post

Yeah Ur The Man That's What I Am Talking About Now I Need To Know How U Code the BSV file , ( U Want A GooD News ! Totalitem.BSV Works For Me Perfectly No Error And I know how to Code That One Exactly But The BSV Rapid Fire Files Not Really I don't know , Help Me And I Put A Credits For U Devilaim And Thanks AnyWay ///

Just pm me in private ok if work that bypass i give you the power full weapon in rapidfire..
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post


Just pm me in private ok if work that bypass i give you the power full weapon in rapidfire..
Come InBOX We Talk There :*



---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

DevilAim I am Not Able To Send U Private Message --'
i think u block me or something like that -_____-
Quote Originally Posted by VeViDo View Post
Well I Think it's Time To Get Back RapiDFire And I Get Make A New Methode ( Could Edit Any File In BlackShot And No Error In BlackShot ) But i Miss Some RapidFire Files So U Guys Can Any Coder Here Tell Me How Exactly to Edit RapidFire Files ( BSV files in script/weapons i mean ) With HxD Or Whatever Is IT Cuz I am Sure 100/100 that it Will Works And I Guaranted That !
I am asking U How To Edit BSV Files Cuz If U Paste OLD Files It Will Be Bugged a little Bit inside the Game When U use It , Fast Guys I Know U Can't Wait For It )
Now Thanks and It Will Be A Perfect Release Soon !
RAPIDFIRE BEEN AWAY TO NEVER GO BACK! UNDERSTAND THAT!
Quote Originally Posted by VeViDo View Post
Well I Think it's Time To Get Back RapiDFire And I Get Make A New Methode ( Could Edit Any File In BlackShot And No Error In BlackShot ) But i Miss Some RapidFire Files So U Guys Can Any Coder Here Tell Me How Exactly to Edit RapidFire Files ( BSV files in script/weapons i mean ) With HxD Or Whatever Is IT Cuz I am Sure 100/100 that it Will Works And I Guaranted That !
I am asking U How To Edit BSV Files Cuz If U Paste OLD Files It Will Be Bugged a little Bit inside the Game When U use It , Fast Guys I Know U Can't Wait For It )
Now Thanks and It Will Be A Perfect Release Soon !

good luck dude.
hope u can find a new method
Quote Originally Posted by mat4114 View Post
good luck dude.
hope u can find a new method
Thanks A Lot I Only Need Some Stuff Then I Release It 4 U Guys
support and waiting for ur rapidfire
good luck dude!
Quote Originally Posted by dejklovexyw View Post
support and waiting for ur rapidfire
good luck dude!
I Am always Around
Thanks I'll try My Best
Quote Originally Posted by VeViDo View Post
I Am always Around
Thanks I'll try My Best
Wait i open my inbox....pm me anytime
I need a proof..
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?