DetectedCF Simple D3D Hack | CF_ShaRks | Multi Client | *fix

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
CF Simple D3D Hack | CF_ShaRks | Multi Client | *fix
ScreenShots:





Injection Message:



VirusScans:

[¹ⓘ] [²ⓘ]

File Packed, Falses Positives.

Credits:

@WE11ingtion
@microsoft
@dreek1
@kmanev073
@VI
XarutoHack_mpgh.net.rar23 KB · 780 downloads 28/46 malicious
Approved, not tested. If there are any advertisements and such report the post.

Use at your own risk.
Thanks -'
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack1 View Post
ScreenShots:





Injection Message:



VirusScans:

[¹] [²]

File Packed, Falses Positives.

Credits:

@WE11ingtion
@microsoft..
@dreek1
@kmanev073
@VI
goood you used my hook ? :?
Great Work Man Its Work Win Xp x86 Keep Going And Stay Strong
That works? when I get involved I say no and I close ... What could you do? Help me .......

With which Injecta? PERX work? donot HELP ME
Any injector to suggest ?
succesfully injected but the window doesnt pop up!
SOME1 HAVES A WORKING INJECTOR FOR MY THANK YOU !
Doesn't work on windows 8 64bit. Don't get the message when I inject.
Doesn't work on windows 7 32bit. Don't get the message when I inject.
get me 7 days bann!!! detected
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?