Simple D3D Hack WallHack And Bright Chams

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This is not a release. >_<
I don't like it...
thread is in the wrong section..pls follow rules or you'll get banned!
Quote Originally Posted by blitzkriz11 View Post
thread is in the wrong section..pls follow rules or you'll get banned!
I think he is in the right section.......
he is sharing a hack
Quote Originally Posted by blitzkriz11 View Post
thread is in the wrong section..pls follow rules or you'll get banned!
He's In The Right Section
Too bad I can't use it with the ongoing patch till 7:00 ................
not working by the way...
working to sa cfph?
Must be posted in Crossfire PH discussions ...

cuz its not a release its just a discussion..
this doesnt work.............
i tested and was dissapointed
Lahat ata ng D3D hack di gugana yung isa nga po keylogger na hack 1 bar ko
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?