OutdatedCrysis-3 Simples WallHack And Esp. [Release]

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Crysis-3 Simples WallHack And Esp. [Release]
Hello Friends, I come to provide you the D4rk Cheats wallhack For crysis 3, I tested and was working day 23/04/2013.

How to use -> DOWNLOAD / OPEN AND EXTRACT / OPEN FILE / SELECT DLL / SELECT PROCESS / OPEN THE GAME / PRESS BUTTON INSERT / SELECT OPTIONS AND DONE!



-->>IMAGE<<--




DOWNLOAD AND SCANS IS BELOW!!

#SCAN1/ VIRUSTOTAL #CLEAN

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/5...is/1366706147/

#SCAN2 / VirScan.Org #CLEAN

Crysis-3 Simple WallHack.rar MD5:b51795aefbe5f17486200d00a10080fe - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

My Skype Contact: hunterscoot123 /PROBLEM ? Send-me Pm in Forum

#TESTED IN WINDOWS 7 x86 Ultimate Version #Working

Crysis-3 Simple WallHack_mpgh.net.rar877 KB · 661 downloads Scanning…
How to start?
Fake, proably account stealer. Just open that dll in notepad and you see
Delete this shit plz.
Quote Originally Posted by uSteel View Post
Fake, proably account stealer. Just open that dll in notepad and you see
Delete this shit plz.
its not fake if its been approved
The picture which he provided was cut by Paint )))
Quote Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
The picture which he provided was cut by Paint )))
Yeah cut for post in forum!
So approved or not?
Injector Decompiled back to vbproj file.

According to what I see, it doesn't seems to do anything in particular. As for the dll file, it's nothing but "ADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDë8£6z0C7«Ã6" repeated over and over again.
Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX_RETIRED View Post
Injector Decompiled back to vbproj file.

According to what I see, it doesn't seems to do anything in particular. As for the dll file, it's nothing but "ADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDë8£6z0C7«Ã6" repeated over and over again.
You and Lammer of shit. I protected my dlll as packer for trash like you do not open it as notepad. insect.
Quote Originally Posted by sasuke6077 View Post
You and Lammer of shit. I protected my dlll as packer for trash like you do not open it as notepad. insect.
Since the injector doesn't do squat and that the post got a bad preview quality I will go ahead and not trust this dll as well as calling it fake.

Also, as far as know, this is a hack sharing webiste where hack crators an users must respect each other. Calling me names does not only confirms that this tool is not real and could get you a few day ban.
This is real or fake?!
Question, does anyone has positive results with this cheat?

I'm sure it is nonsense .....
I agree with nightmare. I opened it with notepad and it says "ADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDë8£6z0C7«Ã6" over and over again, I also tried this but it didn't work.
I don't want any trouble but I think your hack is fake sasuke. and why would you call nightmare an insect? because hes better than you?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us