OutdatedAutoTrader v1.1 - Now Un-Scammable - KrazyShank

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
AutoTrader v1.1 - Now Un-Scammable - KrazyShank
AutoTrader v1.1
Originally made by @Hubble - Fixed by KrazyShank


About:
It was requested on my suggestion thread (found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...ggestions.html) that I fix hubble's auto trader. So I did.

As you all remember, this bot came with a cost, all trading servers were flooded with nothing but bots and you spam trade requested, and that was a problem for me, i've modified the bot slightly to fix said issues.

Limitations:
  • Send trade request feature is now DISABLED
  • Minimum text spam length is now 15 seconds

While these limitations do suck, they are in place to save what's left of the rotmg trading (which isn't much thanks to Kabam)
You will also commonly get java****.EOFException
errors which are nothing to worry about, they are there because of recent game packet changes, but the bot still works.

Picture:


Additional Info:
This software was originally created by Hubble. I have simply secured vulnerabilities it had allowing people to take your items, as well as nexus spam.

Credits:
Me (@KrazyShank) - Fixing/Compiling
@Hubble - Original Coding/Compiling (the hard work)
@maat7043 - Help with testing and some useful ideas

Scan 1:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1366678796/
Scan 2:AutoTrader _ KrazyShank.rar - Jotti's malware scan
AutoTrader _ KrazyShank_mpgh.net.rar433 KB · 654 downloads Scanning…
Can't wait to use I'm really tired of sitting there on my main spamming Control + V.
Good Work! Glad you were able to get it worked out
Great job man, can't wait to use this.
This will help alot with all the trading needed c:
I can't wait for @Hux to approve this. Free life pots, here I come!
Thank you for helping make this better i lost 2 great items over the 1.05, thanks again for all the great work.
This section can be happy to have people like you... Your work is great and im looking forward to all these things you will do
Oh god, prepare for...the merchers.
good job, approved.

thanks krazyshank and HUX,
I had been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Java Virtual Machine Launcher: Could not find main class: com.trader.bot.BotGui. Program will exit.
Help?
I you have any software requests please post them on my suggestion thread, keep me busy...
tyty.
now i can play instead of merch.
How do you actually... like... use it? :/
Lol.... Someone help me out!
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?