OutdatedAutoTrader v1.1 - Now Un-Scammable - KrazyShank

Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by SourToll View Post
How do you actually... like... use it? :/
Lol.... Someone help me out!
Open the bat file
Is there any way you can make it easier to select the items in the trader? Searching takes extra time than is necessary. It also bugs out when it lags out of realms and just closes. Anyway to fix that?
Can we have multiple trades happening at a time?
e.g.

Trade 1. buying Def pots for 3 Dex pots
Trade 2. buying Att pots for 3 Dex pots
Trade 3. etc etc

(ignore the crap example)
@whomedude,

Don't think you can do that but you can run multiple autotraders and do them separately.
interesting... i will try it out thanks

Would be better is there was some kind on guide tho
Wont work because of new update? I think.. someone help
Quote Originally Posted by jacob33333 View Post
Wont work because of new update? I think.. someone help
u have to change 13 to 13.1 in AutoTrader

or atleast i think so
I does work now, but if the player trys to trade a different item then what im buying, it crashes the program for me
Quote Originally Posted by jacob33333 View Post
I does work now, but if the player trys to trade a different item then what im buying, it crashes the program for me
I don't know how to fix that sorry
Does the vault work for anyone? I tried but it doesn't work for me =/
Any idea on how to run this on Mac OS X? Giving me an unable to open this file, check console for error messages, v1.05 Or whatever worked fine
worked for 13.0 (did 1 trade), now it crashes for me without any message ...

did someone tried on 13.1 ?
I can't seem to log into any of my mule accounts I think it's an issue with Gmail aliases. Email:"name+alias@gmail.com" Thanks for making this!
Quote Originally Posted by Jumblemuddle View Post
I can't seem to log into any of my mule accounts I think it's an issue with Gmail aliases. Email:"name+alias@gmail.com" Thanks for making this!
I had no problems using gmail =/
i tried 13.1 works great...

i just want to know if there is a way to add new items to buy like penguin eggs ._.
Posts 16–30 of 86 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?