Red faceHelpAudio file player

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
How about removing the hashtag?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
How about removing the hashtag?
I removed the hashtag and I get even more errors a lot more.
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
I removed the hashtag and I get even more errors a lot more.
How about you post them? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


How about you post them? :O
Ok 2nd link on the 1st post
Probably errors in your Form1.h file. You really need to give more information than truncated source code and a massive error list.

This:


Is not helpful, I can see 2 lines of code and about 50 errors. Also, it looks like you have a <space> in one of you .cpp file names, which is something you should avoid.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Probably errors in your Form1.h file. You really need to give more information than truncated source code and a massive error list.

This:


Is not helpful, I can see 2 lines of code and about 50 errors. Also, it looks like you have a <space> in one of you .cpp file names, which is something you should avoid.
Which part of Source do you want to see?
Your namespace must have alot of errors. Are you C&Ping?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Your namespace must have alot of errors. Are you C&Ping?
what's C&Ping?
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
what's C&Ping?
Copy-Pasting...Basically, finding code online, copying it to your project and expecting it to work...
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


Copy-Pasting...Basically, finding code online, copying it to your project and expecting it to work...
No I'm not C&Ping

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

oh by the way it plays wav files
Well just use the built in code for C++:

Code:
#define Play(x) PlaySound(x, NULL, 1)

Play("myfile.wav");
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Well just use the built in code for C++:

Code:
#define Play(x) PlaySound(x, NULL, 1)

Play("myfile.wav");
Explain this please
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us