Red faceDub or Sub?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Dub or Sub?
What do you prefer?
Personally I prefer Sub because it gives a more authentic feel. The voices always seem weird to me when watching a dub after a sub.
But what do you like, and why?
Sub all day erry day.

will not say why, I just do.
English fucks anime up imo, Some people prefer Dub but im not one of them.
I like dub and sub equally.
Dub is ok, but its anime dependent. Most dubs(the majority) suck ass.

Sub is synced better and follows the characters animations better in general. Dub feels forced.
Sub in most cases, i watched dubbed stuff rarely.
i mostly like subs the most, i only like dubs on some animes
I feel like you just cannot watch moe anime in dub.
I'm use to sub, but when I'm lazy, I'd prefer dub
Sub since its closer to what the creators envisioned the anime.
Subs are a more literal translations which may include idioms, jokes, or references that only the Japanese will understand where as Dubs are reworded to make it more understandable. Also Dubs are for the lazy who don't want to learn Japanese or read.
Subs all day.
Bad lip syncing ruins everything.
Especially when you can read their lips and tell what they're saying but the english messes it up.
Dubs for hentai, more attention towards the screen and less attention to reading
So no one likes dubs? Lol, in the sub or dub thread in 2009 everyone liked dub :P
Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post
So no one likes dubs? Lol, in the sub or dub thread in 2009 everyone liked dub :P
Time changes everything, sub is better than dub in most cases. I watch ecchi sometimes so it would be horrible if it was dubbed, considering my headphone jack for my computer is fucked up.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
#1[/URL]7998128]Time changes everything, sub is better than dub in most cases. I watch ecchi sometimes so it would be horrible if it was dubbed, considering my headphone jack for my computer is fucked up.
lol, I guess your right.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us