Dead Island Riptide

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Dead Island Riptide
Who has this game? And is it worth playing?


 
I can use some help
Someone has a working crack for it?

I have a crack but it's for my butt.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I have a crack but it's for my butt.
I dont want your crack, it is full of shit
Gamestop just called me, ~3 minutes ago. Reminded me to pick up my ordered copy tomorrow
Heard its Dead Island 1.1
aka shit
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Heard its Dead Island 1.1
aka shit
Yeah, it looks pretty much the same, which is good, though I wish this one got better missions.
​It's almost like a DI DLC. Nothing much new, just new story.
Alright, still want to try it out... NEED A CRACK If having something PM me pleas
If it's anything like Dead Island, it will be repetitive as fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
If it's anything like Dead Island, it will be repetitive as fuck
Its not actually. I saw it on youtube and its better


---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Is Dead Island like the spin off of left for dead? Because they just stopped making left for dead.
No, its different from l4d
Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


Its not actually. I saw it on youtube and its better


---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------



No, its different from l4d
You can't experience the game from one YouTube video unless it's a run through the entire game...
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

You can't experience the game from one YouTube video unless it's a run through the entire game...
True, thats why i am looking for a GOD DAMN CRACK!

And isnt it time for you to change your avatar...
Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post


True, thats why i am looking for a GOD DAMN CRACK!

And isnt it time for you to change your avatar...
Got shit to do, changing my forum avatar isn't a priority.

If you want a crack go check a torrent site out.
Dead Island Riptide just a dlc only play any minuts and deleted this its suck
Is Dead Island like the spin off of left for dead? Because they just stopped making left for dead.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us