INSANE White star account for sale! In the top 20's on Realmeye and has 17 8/8s.
Alright, so after almost cleaning out my entire stash of items by having sold nearly 400 items for a total of over $600 to over 30 different customers, I have finally decided to sell my precious account that I've put an immense amount of work into, the reason being that I'm moving to a entirely different country for a job/internship and I won't have any time for realm at all and could really use some extra cash.
17 Character slots, every single one being 8/8.
An incredible amount of fame across all of the characters (It's in the top 20's of all the accounts in the entire world.)
All Vault slots unlocked.
All Class quests completed (70 Stars).
The account currently has 3090 gold.
Loads of Skins.
15/17 of the characters has matching Clothes & Dyes.
16/17 of the characters has Backpacks.
Every single character has a complete set of gear.
An almost maxed Rare pet.
The account is filled with UT's worth a total of nearly 200,000 feed power (Loads of Prot's, Coral Bows, Ghostly prisms, Fulms, etc).
One of the characters can be suicided for a total of nearly 100,000 fame, resulting in getting Red glow + a spot on All time legends.
Seeing as it has an insane amount of high feed power UT's and the possibility to get 100k account fame you could easily get yourself a 90/90 pet.
It has a great reputation if you choose to keep the name.
It comes with the Gmail account attached to it, the Gmail account is in no way tied to me, the security question and recovery email was never set so this account would be 100% yours upon purchase.
Scammers, please don't waste your time trying to hijack my account, I've been around for a very long time and I can smell a scammer from a mile away.
I am under no circumstances willing to go first with anything, there will be no "testing" of the account or any of the sort.
If you have any doubts of me being legit, please refer to my Signature or Sale thread for vouches (Although most of my sales wasn't through Mpgh there's still quite a few vouches)
I will of course be willing to show any and all details about the account to the buyer before purchasing it, I am not willing to post the name or any information that could track down the account in this thread though, serious buyers will have to contact me for more information..
The bidding will begin at $200 and can only be raised with increments of over $25.
(Meaning that if someone bids $200, the next valid bid has to be at $225 and so on.).
Please post your offers here or add me on skype at Rotmgbsns if you have any questions.
I am looking for Paypal or Bitcoin payments ONLY.
I will end the auction in roughly a week or once I've gotten an offer I can't refuse..
Account Information:
17 Character slots, every single one being 8/8.
An incredible amount of fame across all of the characters (It's in the top 20's of all the accounts in the entire world.)
All Vault slots unlocked.
All Class quests completed (70 Stars).
The account currently has 3090 gold.
Loads of Skins.
15/17 of the characters has matching Clothes & Dyes.
16/17 of the characters has Backpacks.
Every single character has a complete set of gear.
An almost maxed Rare pet.
The account is filled with UT's worth a total of nearly 200,000 feed power (Loads of Prot's, Coral Bows, Ghostly prisms, Fulms, etc).
One of the characters can be suicided for a total of nearly 100,000 fame, resulting in getting Red glow + a spot on All time legends.
Seeing as it has an insane amount of high feed power UT's and the possibility to get 100k account fame you could easily get yourself a 90/90 pet.
It has a great reputation if you choose to keep the name.
It comes with the Gmail account attached to it, the Gmail account is in no way tied to me, the security question and recovery email was never set so this account would be 100% yours upon purchase.
Muledump:
MuleDump showing all the characters and their Equipment/Inventory
Scammers, please don't waste your time trying to hijack my account, I've been around for a very long time and I can smell a scammer from a mile away.
I am under no circumstances willing to go first with anything, there will be no "testing" of the account or any of the sort.
If you have any doubts of me being legit, please refer to my Signature or Sale thread for vouches (Although most of my sales wasn't through Mpgh there's still quite a few vouches)
I will of course be willing to show any and all details about the account to the buyer before purchasing it, I am not willing to post the name or any information that could track down the account in this thread though, serious buyers will have to contact me for more information..
The bidding will begin at $200 and can only be raised with increments of over $25.
(Meaning that if someone bids $200, the next valid bid has to be at $225 and so on.).
Please post your offers here or add me on skype at Rotmgbsns if you have any questions.
I am looking for Paypal or Bitcoin payments ONLY.
I will end the auction in roughly a week or once I've gotten an offer I can't refuse..


