MPGH.com !!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Uhm... It's MPGH.net.. Looks like you're getting them mixed up :P
Good Job, But It's .NET Not .COM :P
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Good Job, But It's .NET Not .COM :P
Thats Right!
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
Thats Right!
okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Uhm... It's MPGH.net.. Looks like you're getting them mixed up :P
I know bro, that i was named it .COM ! cuz i don't like to see MPGH.NET is a normally and i put .COM for my project

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Good Job, But It's .NET Not .COM :P
i know. i put .NET for funny.
Rather useless. But If you made it for fun, sure why not. You've actually putted some effort on the GUI. So I respect that. Good job
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
Rather useless. But If you made it for fun, sure why not. You've actually putted some effort on the GUI. So I respect that. Good job
I know. Thanks ! Finnaly someone who respect me
Quote Originally Posted by SwissBio View Post
MPGH.com !!!!!
/Problem

I'm sorry to inform you that you're attachment is affected by our current problem.
-We're unable to download it due to some updates

This problem should be solved within the next 24 hours.

-Jorndel, Programming Minion
hey, do u have a skype?
Process.Start("link")
but good job on GUI, next time better work on good GUI for useful program
You're using the same code anyways
startprocess("")
//Approved
Thanks guys
Useless.

Thanks
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us