Thumbs upWTBWTB a HIGH RANK acct with a lot of speed gear LTC+

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
WTB a HIGH RANK acct with a lot of speed gear LTC+
I can offer you 35K~50K UCG / Karma Coins depending on how good the acct is. (Maybe paypal <-- skeptical about this one).

I want full information, email & email password, security questions, log-in info (EVERYTHING).

We can use an OMM if you'd like.

I want PERM speed gear such as Mutagen (Striker preferably), recon vest, tracker knife, bandanas, caps, backpacks etc.

I don't care about perm guns or anything like that.

Email me first, then we can talk about skyping. I quit CA a while back & I want to get back on it

magnetperezc@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

I'll be looking at replies in mpgh daily
Quote Originally Posted by lilcezx View Post
I can offer you 35K~50K UCG / Karma Coins depending on how good the acct is. (Maybe paypal <-- skeptical about this one).

I want full information, email & email password, security questions, log-in info (EVERYTHING).

We can use an OMM if you'd like.

I want PERM speed gear such as Mutagen (Striker preferably), recon vest, tracker knife, bandanas, caps, backpacks etc.

I don't care about perm guns or anything like that.

Email me first, then we can talk about skyping. I quit CA a while back & I want to get back on it

magnetperezc@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

I'll be looking at replies in mpgh daily
You do realise that grenades have higher portability than tracker knife?
So do most pistols...

Tracker knife = 88 portability
G18 Cobra = 91
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
You do realise that grenades have higher portability than tracker knife?
So do most pistols...

Tracker knife = 88 portability
G18 Cobra = 91
I'm 100% positive he didn't mention anything about an accessories portability.
He might seem like a Quarantine Regen Players, yet, He could also want the tracker for several other reasons.
Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_ View Post
I'm 100% positive he didn't mention anything about an accessories portability.
He might seem like a Quarantine Regen Players, yet, He could also want the tracker for several other reasons.
He said and I quote here
Quote Originally Posted by lilcezx View Post
I want PERM speed gear such as Mutagen (Striker preferably), recon vest, tracker knife, bandanas, caps, backpacks etc.
So as far as SPEED gear goes, a pistol has higher portability than knifes. Grenades outclass everything except spec chems, but then again max speed with a spec is 18% (Classic Raven) + 3% Muta
i got a LTC 1 - Perm speed gear, 9 perms, perfect for you. add me on skype iitzsmurfy
Maybe send me some screen shots?
Quote Originally Posted by SykoticCA View Post
i got a LTC 1 - Perm speed gear, 9 perms, perfect for you. add me on skype iitzsmurfy
SykoticCA I added you.

& Yes, I want speed gear for Quarantine and I'll buy perm guns on my own. I just want perm speed gear. The perm recon vest/mutagen/tracker knife events are over, so I'm looking to get an account with these items in them.

Thanks.
I've accepted you on skype, i got everything you need
Quote Originally Posted by lilcezx View Post
SykoticCA I added you.

& Yes, I want speed gear for Quarantine and I'll buy perm guns on my own. I just want perm speed gear. The perm recon vest/mutagen/tracker knife events are over, so I'm looking to get an account with these items in them.

Thanks.
i have same offers as the thread starter anyone offer me a good offer
I have a captain 1 with perm speed gear and brass knuckles perm with a load of other perm weapons add me on skype parvirgill14@hotmail.com
Don't bump 2 month old threads. Any thread older than a month should not be bumped.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?