Heard about mobile views?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Heard about mobile views?
Hey ,
Have you heard about those views which most people boost their videos with..?
As I know they don't really rank your video up but I really wonder how they can boost 100k views in just couple hours (example :
You put this video URL which has just few views and after hour or two you have above 50k views)
Tried changing ip in mobile + refreshing , not that it helped but even if it have worked i would just get 100 views per hour lol.
Is there a bot which you can use at your pc to get fake mobile views and much or something (not asking for one , just asking how the hell they get that much views by mobile.)
If there is any legit bot good priced PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by rzph View Post
If there is any legit bot good priced PM me.
Look for it.
I will get you 50K for 50 thousand dollars. I have a bot that will get those views in just 1 day. 1K views take about 30 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I will get you 50K for 50 thousand dollars. I have a bot that will get those views in just 1 day. 1K views take about 30 minutes.
​$1 a view, now that's a deal.




Quote Originally Posted by Nikoteen View Post
Google is the place to search for this, not MPGH General.
"MPGH's official hangout. Talk about
your hearts desires"

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​$1 a view, now that's a deal.





"MPGH's official hangout. Talk about
your hearts desires"

brb making thread about Jessica Alba
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I will get you 50K for 50 thousand dollars. I have a bot that will get those views in just 1 day. 1K views take about 30 minutes.
Nice one. LOLOL
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I will get you 50K for 50 thousand dollars. I have a bot that will get those views in just 1 day. 1K views take about 30 minutes.
Realy Faire Price. I take 100k
Quote Originally Posted by rzph View Post
Nice one. LOLOL
Well I was serious about the 2nd part. I really do have a bot.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post


Well I was serious about the 2nd part. I really do have a bot.
Is it still possible to bot youtube Views with sending an request to the server, reconnecting to your ISP(Fresh Ip) and send your request again?
Google is the place to search for this, not MPGH General.
if any1 of ya'll got a views boost, email me that shit
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?