LightbulbCan you pick a lock?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Can you pick a lock?
Can you pick a lock?



/not me..




My score: 11 seconds.(deadbolt lock)
I don't have any locks like these :|
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
I don't have any locks like these :|
any lock will do fine.
Shalom,naim moed.
Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
any lock will do fine.
Shalom,naim moed.
Meod* :P And the only lock I have in the house is the door lock and I don't wanna break it or something..
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

Meod* :P And the only lock I have in the house is the door lock and I don't wanna break it or something..
Ani LO medaber ivrit.

Was on a random video streak and happened to pass by some Hebrew tutorial.

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
Easy for most locks except Assa Abloy 7 barrel pin locks.

opened different locks.
but never tried the Assa Abloy.
i dunno how to do shit with locks.
This is reminds me how much life I had
Now try it on an High Security Lock with Titanium Core and post back results
Easy for most locks except Assa Abloy 7 barrel pin locks.

All he is doing in the video is ticking the pins bars in the barrells and the pressure key turns the barrel enough for it to open to pin and hey presto. Was doing this as a kid to get at my bike in the garden shed when Mom and Dad were at work lolz.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
The only thing I pick is pussy.
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
The only thing I pick is pussy.
/Yea Buddy!
I can do that, here... let me got the key.
​I've been able to pick locks for years, don't ask why.....
The lock in that video is pathetic i could pick shit like that when i was like 10 without learning about them, I have a home made pick set and i can pick simple locks as long as they don't have traps in them.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?