Red faceOutdatedYolo Custom Menu V6

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Yolo Custom Menu V6
[Credits]
sammm

[Added]
Custom Scripts.
Anti-Teleport 1.2.6 Bypass


[A Note from sammm]


I missed a couple of Survival Hacks features (no grass and unlimited ammo) so I added those to yolohacks default menu for people that don't wanna mess with setting up a custom menu. I also added a new spawn menu for all the other primary weapons that were left out.

Just sharing this for anyone that is interested.

[Note from zombie1004]

+----------------------------------------------------------------+
| This isn't made by me. I don't take responsibility for bugs/issues |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+

Info
[Fixed]the equipment category
[UPDATE]Updated YoloMenu from YoloHackv2
[FIXED]Had problems with sd's repair script not refueling so I updated it.
[UPDATE]Updated the Yolo Custom Menu
[Fixed]Fixed Some Bugs and added more custom scripts.

and added some shit :3

Note from zombie1004 again : D

go kick some ass and enjoy

 
How to use Yolo Custom Menu V6


-Find a server you want to hack on
-Join all the way into the game
-leave the lobby and go back to the main arma 2 menu (Singleplayer/ multiplayer ect)
-alt+Tab and start up your injector (any will do)
-pick the yolohack and for the .exe put arma2oa.exe
-alt+Tab into dayz
-load into the game all the way
-hit Home/pos key near ins/del/end
-click your yolomenu v6
-alt+Tab back into dayz
-press m, go to note


 
Virus Scans




[Status] Undetected & Great
Yolo Custom Menu V6_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 2,684 downloads Scanning…
Good work. Thanks for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by zombie1004 View Post
[Credits]
3/18/2013 ?
Quote Originally Posted by infiSTAR View Post
3/18/2013 ?
Was about to say.....



And Care To Post A Screeny Of The 'Custom Menu' ?
yeah a screenshot would be nice
is this cheat in need of bypass?
its just a menu why do you guys ask if its a bypass on every menu release? wtf?
What injector is good?
Quote Originally Posted by Niicko12 View Post
What injector is good?
Read the section , all the information you desire has already been distributed.
Quote Originally Posted by zombie1004 View Post
[Credits]
sammm

[Added]
Custom Scripts.
Anti-Teleport 1.2.6 Bypass


[A Note from sammm]


I missed a couple of Survival Hacks features (no grass and unlimited ammo) so I added those to yolohacks default menu for people that don't wanna mess with setting up a custom menu. I also added a new spawn menu for all the other primary weapons that were left out.

Just sharing this for anyone that is interested.

[Note from zombie1004]

+----------------------------------------------------------------+
| This isn't made by me. I don't take responsibility for bugs/issues |
+----------------------------------------------------------------+

Info
[Fixed]the equipment category
[UPDATE]Updated YoloMenu from YoloHackv2
[FIXED]Had problems with sd's repair script not refueling so I updated it.
[UPDATE]Updated the Yolo Custom Menu
[Fixed]Fixed Some Bugs and added more custom scripts.

and added some shit :3

Note from zombie1004 again : D

go kick some ass and enjoy

 
How to use Yolo Custom Menu V6


-Find a server you want to hack on
-Join all the way into the game
-leave the lobby and go back to the main arma 2 menu (Singleplayer/ multiplayer ect)
-alt+Tab and start up your injector (any will do)
-pick the yolohack and for the .exe put arma2oa.exe
-alt+Tab into dayz
-load into the game all the way
-hit Home/pos key near ins/del/end
-click your yolomenu v6
-alt+Tab back into dayz
-press m, go to note


 
Virus Scans




[Status] Undetected & Great

what version of yolohack i have to use?
CAN somone add me on skype and help me to install this please do i need an injector or something ???? please help me Send me a link for a good injector for this please!
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?