WTBNeed A Supplier

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need A Supplier
Recently I've been getting 20-50 skype contact requests per day and I've just run out of all my keys.
I really need a supplier that can supply me with under $0.75 per key.
I'm looking to buy HUGE bulks about 50-100.
If you want to be my supplier post a reply and add me on skype: theterroriser1
If you want a lot, you're best spreading around a keystealer on YouTube. If you can't meet the demand, get someone else to spread, don't resell keys.
Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1416 View Post
Ill add you on skype
lol what do you have to offer?

And terror if you need help getting keys you should hit me up.
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
lol what do you have to offer?

And terror if you need help getting keys you should hit me up.
Will do my friend.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?