Fried rice

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Fried rice
this is my favorite chinese food. its sooo good
I like hot babies
im asain and @Bernard we can make it our self
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
im asain and @Bernard we can make it our self
I can't make shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I can't make shit.
Shame on you
My favorite chinese food is rice
I don't see how chinese food is rice, it would have to be a specific "Plate"

such as, General Tao Chicken or Shrimp Balls etc etc
​My favorite Chinese food is people.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​My favorite Chinese food is people.
you killed me with dat one. I love you bruah
Lolwut? That's like saying "my favorite french food is bread".
I'm chinese and my favorite chinese food is hamburgers.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I'm chinese and my favorite chinese food is hamburgers.
cause you're a fat fgt


Mines is Dog
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us