BUYING CARDCLASHER CODE

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
BUYING CARDCLASHER CODE
Aye guys!. So I went heromart and wanted to buy a Aqworlds card game but it wasnt in heromart.com and there are no Toys r Us in Hawaii except Honolulu...... So if anyone has a un-used cardclasher code. I will buy it from you for 20$ please pm me. Or meet me in game. Always on Cysero, Always allowing pms. Character name is Gaianothslayer
I have a cardclasher account?
Would you take that?
I'm selling it for 5$.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I have a cardclasher account?
Would you take that?
I'm selling it for 5$.
Character page please?
Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
Sure I will buy it. Gotta wait till friday so I can refill my card tho.

Do you have a skype?
PM it to me and we can talk that way.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post



Do you have a skype?
PM it to me and we can talk that way.
Alrighty. I will create one I will pm u when done
Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
Alrighty. I will create one I will pm u when done
sounds good.
Will you be paying me through paypal?
Yes. I also have other methods if your interested
Quote Originally Posted by Mugen View Post
Yes. I also have other methods if your interested
Either that or UGC cards.
I prefer paypal.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us