Hello. I make my public KrazyShank server wrapper. I use account admin@hotmail.fr and my friends guests accounts. how they can create to themselves accounts on server?
Sorry for my english
I need the same help
Um....only host can create new accs using the sql server
---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------
So, here's some how-to:
Download HeidiSql (ive used it);
Launch it and create new connection to localhost with password:"ascent";
go in Rotmg->Accounts, then duplicate Admin Acc. and change the email to the one you want ur friend to login with, then change the admin field to 0
then create new chars, ill explain this later
that is not true, if you use the latest krazyserver then u can make accounts the same way as RotMG prod, it will say internal error but still make the account so just log in after it says internal error
Originally Posted by runescapenuurd2
that is not true, if you use the latest krazyserver then u can make accounts the same way as RotMG prod, it will say internal error but still make the account so just log in after it says internal error