WTSEPIC ACC

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
EPIC ACC
ladies and gents boys and girls fggts lesbians and liz(hehe) welcome to the sell of the year
The price am setting is 50-60$ US paypal
imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ
for complete noobs when u go to link look for the next botton to browse the photos
Why is this account going for $50-$60 when I only see two AP pistols, bunch of euro caps, and some timed weapons? o_O

correct me if i'm wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
Why is this account going for $50-$60 when I only see two AP pistols, bunch of euro caps, and some timed weapons? o_O

correct me if i'm wrong.
Perm milad duals, although account is maybe worth 40-45$.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


Perm milad duals, although account is maybe worth 40-45$.
ooooh. I thought I only saw the timed one.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


Perm milad duals, although account is maybe worth 40-45$.
And a M1A1 Thompson.
i know this acc xD i think it have mosin to I am right ?
nice 2128 day nade... hacked.jpg
I'm interested in this account. Add me on skype : ophantastic
am interested whats your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
ladies and gents boys and girls fggts lesbians and liz(hehe) welcome to the sell of the year
The price am setting is 50-60$ US paypal
imgur: the simple image sharerⓘ
for complete noobs when u go to link look for the next botton to browse the photos
add me in skype : matheusmedonho

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

add me in skype: matheusmedonho. I'm interested we can made a deal. Only buy with a omm.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us