Selling a good realm account! (All Vaults, 13 slots)
Hey guys. I've decided to sell my old mule account due to the face I don't really play Realm anymore.
It use to be my main, but then my friend got on my computer and deleted most of the characters, and I didn't want to rebuild on it.
So, some basic info:
- All Vaults unlocked
- 13 Character Slots
- The best character is a 3/8 ninja
- It is a rank 49 (star)
- Comes with a personal email for the account
- It isn't much of an account for playing with, but it is a very good mule.
- We will use an offical MM or you will go first.
Not really sure how much I'm looking for, but all lowballers will be ignored.
Add me on skype: Novus.Seven
It use to be my main, but then my friend got on my computer and deleted most of the characters, and I didn't want to rebuild on it.
So, some basic info:
- All Vaults unlocked
- 13 Character Slots
- The best character is a 3/8 ninja
- It is a rank 49 (star)
- Comes with a personal email for the account
- It isn't much of an account for playing with, but it is a very good mule.
- We will use an offical MM or you will go first.
Not really sure how much I'm looking for, but all lowballers will be ignored.
Add me on skype: Novus.Seven




