how could i make a form d3d above crossfire? i know how to draw d3d crosshairs, but could u draw some kind of form or just show it?
Originally Posted by lucasheer715
how could i make a form d3d above crossfire? i know how to draw d3d crosshairs, but could u draw some kind of form or just show it?
Look into API hooking. The best way to do this would be to hook the game's rendering functions and render your own crosshair from within it.
/removed .
Originally Posted by abuckau907
re-read his question. Apparently that's what he's already doing. Now we want to do more*. ??
@OP - idk, will remove post soon.
He just said he knows how to draw a crosshair with d3d, not that he was doing any sort of API hooking. He was asking how to render it above cf. The best way to do so is what I answered.
/removed /facepalm.
Originally Posted by abuckau907
it = a form, not cross-hairs.
"how could i make a form d3d above crossfire? i know how to draw d3d crosshairs" -- You're right, I assumed.. You still didn't answer his question I mean you did, but nothing about forms, which I (still) assume is the core of his question.