ImageA Problem in the Marketplace That Needs to be Fixed

Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8
A Problem in the Marketplace That Needs to be Fixed
If you do not actively go on the WTS section of MPGH then let me fill you in. In that section people sell stuff.
Player shops are the new thing everyone is doing, for example selling those bruteforced steam accounts, and usually the shops were centralized, they had the information of the multiple things they were selling.

Now this is going on, people make their shops then they make like 15 threads, each one advertising each of the things they sell.

This is irritating, I will show you a picture, it shows page 2 being dominated buy the same 2 people more or less


Also the thread makers decide to do their daily bump on each one at the same time in the day, so on their bump time and the hour or so after you will just get your face spammed with their stuff.

This causes situations, where if you say wanted to sell your own personal account, nothing big, if you post before their bump time then you could get bumped all the way to page 2 within the hour.

I say make a shop section on the marketplace, and also, a new rule saying that you may only have up to 2 active threads in each section of the marketplace, I think that is pretty fair.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Needs a new minion maybe.
No, it already recently got a minion for the section, well a new MM actuall

It is just that they cannot do anything about it because there are very little rules.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
******s will be ******s
I do this also, it is not as extreme as is shown in the picture, but I do it because truth is, it gets you more money, that's why there needs to be a rule against it.[COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="Silver"]
Spammer detected
******s will be ******s
I wholeheartedly agree. Im one of the users in that pic but i agree to make a thread limit and maybe a auction section for the guys selling small accounts because thats what they usually turn into. Then we could have the Selling section be For shops or Software and such. And also have a thread limit of maybe 3 per section.

User services also needs to be split into a Ebook and a actual services section.

@heythere123
I agree too, but only 2 threads in the marketplace forum are maybe a bit low

I personally would suggest that if you have multiple threads in the marketplace forum, you can only bump at one of those threads a day
Damn. Guy trying to make dem sales.
Make dat moni
Some damn good spam he's got there.
So precise
Scammer looking for my moni
I will gladly be the minion jk jk jk

It should be a rule for a minimuim of 3-5 threads and just put all of them into one thread , dunno .
Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post
I will gladly be the minion jk jk jk

It should be a rule for a minimuim of 3-5 threads and just put all of them into one thread , dunno .
Actually i would gladly be minon.
You dont even go to the market place.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


Actually i would gladly be minon.
You dont even go to the market place.
Lol.
​I support this.
Posts 1–15 of 116 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?