FvClickBot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
FvClickBot
FvClickBot

This is a project I worked on a few months ago for farmville to claim items for me. I eventually got banned from farmville and this just kinda sat. So I decided to release this, maybe someone can learn something from this messy code

Features
Clicks for you
Custom click locations
Hotkeys

Screen Shot



Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en-gb/fil...is/1367716697/

Enjoy
FvClickBot_mpgh.net.rar18 KB · 37 downloads Scanning…
FvClickBot - Release_mpgh.net.rar14 KB · 26 downloads Scanning…
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
//Approved
I just removed the binaries.

/double approved
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I just removed the binaries.

/double approved
Oh, didn't know you didn't want them. Just thought it would be good for noobs

Though I kinda wanted to release both the program and source at the same time, so I put it as source...
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Oh, didn't know you didn't want them. Just thought it would be good for noobs

Though I kinda wanted to release both the program and source at the same time, so I put it as source...
Added as a seperate archive.
Looks good ! Gonna try out
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us