Oh wow

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Oh wow
Just logged into runescape since ages ago and its changed heaaaps!!!
Do you guys like it or not ???
I like it, its a bit too easy dont ya think ??
It's way to easy now. I got 99 woodcutting off of yews and maples... And you had to pay attention because the head on the dragon axe (yes it was axe back then) could fly off...

Now you just afk Ivy with a dragon hatchet and get a ton of XP.

Not fair.
It sucks it's not RuneScape if I wanted adrenaline bar I would've played WoW or something similar. It's Jagex's failed attempt at a ripoff of WoW
Quote Originally Posted by MrGlovebox View Post
It sucks it's not RuneScape if I wanted adrenaline bar I would've played WoW or something similar. It's Jagex's failed attempt at a ripoff of WoW
Yeah i get what your saying, jagex has failed alot lately
Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
Yeah i get what your saying, jagex has failed alot lately
Jagex fails every update.
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


Jagex fails every update.
Im guessing they are trying to make Runescape catch up too all the latest mmorpgs but they are failing in doing that
It's been really easy since the evolution of combat which is hwy I switched back to the new 07 servers.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us