WTS|LEGIT!| MAJOR 5TH |FREEDOM|EPKO|PYTHON AND MORE!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
|LEGIT!| MAJOR 5TH |FREEDOM|EPKO|PYTHON AND MORE!
Alright i'm done with this game, I want $40+ paypal. I WILL ONLY DO THIS WITH MIDDLEMAN, I DO NOT TRUST YOU NEITHER DO YOU TRUST ME SO LETS DO IT WITH A MPGH MIDDLEMAN OKAY?

EXP and such:
NOT FREAKING FARMED.

Guns:

Pointman: Desmodus, Benneli (AP'ed), MP7a1, Veresk
Rifleman: PARA, M4. Freedom,XM8,MG4KE(AP'ED),HK416,m4mk3, CHERRY (think it's gun added?, i still got the pic of me winning cherry back in IJJI here: )
Sniper: TPG EPKO, M40A5. FR-F2, PGM, TPG (Ap'ed), AWM (AP'ed).
Secondary Weapons: PYTHON, SUPER REDHAWK, WALTHER PERMENANT, INGRAM MAC10, BERRETTA BARBATOS PERM.
Melee Weapons: Holy mackarel (STEAM), Anaconda kukri, Prisoner's Foodtray Perm, Simple pledge (5days)
EXTRA: Clan mask 42 days, Panfilov mask

The account includes Steam, of course you will be handed with the steam account. I don't play on steam, and i don't plan to since i quit. Now anything you want to ask? if your interested bring a MM WITH YOU, i'm new to this forum. BRING THE MM AND WE HAVE A DEAL, I WILL KNOW IF IT'S A REAL MM OR NOT, SO BBYE. I'M IN PARIS AT THE MOMENT, I CAN STILL SEND U SOME PIC OR SCREEN SHARE SINCE I HAVE MY LAPTOP.

Contact me via my girlfriend's skype id:
marey.sen

goodbye
TOP PRICE 50$ AT THE MOMENT, BRING A MM FOR A LEGIT DEAL WITH ME. ALL THE INFOS WILL BE GIVEN FOR SURE.

Quote Originally Posted by Medonho View Post
Alright, adding you soon

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

ADD MY SKYPE CONTACT, MSN SEEMS NOT TO BE UPDATING FOR SOME REASON
want to buy the account, how do I talk to you?
Trade is in a progress...
Scammed by MIDDLEMAN named "MAXEDOUT"
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
Yo @Maxedout I think you should check this out.
I think he's trolling me
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


I think he's trolling me
LOL. Someone faked you. And sad for him acc is recovered.
LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities View Post
LOL. Someone faked you. And sad for him acc is recovered.
LMAO
You know that he can literally get away with anything like nothing's happened?, I could showed the proof but too bad there's no history option on "Ebuddy". Well maxedout your great, and still haven't received the money you said it'll get transfered in 10 minutes. Good game MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by EPQ View Post
You know that he can literally get away with anything like nothing's happened?, I could showed the proof but too bad there's no history option on "Ebuddy". Well maxedout your great, and still haven't received the money you said it'll get transfered in 10 minutes. Good game MPGH.
Dude, you don't know everything about our OMMs.
He can easily be impersonated and OMMs don't do trades through Skype, etc.
Just be sure to ALWAYS FUCKING VERIFY AN OMM.
And an OMM can easily be banned, if they're reported for scamming, they'll be banned.
Nevermind, Account recovered. Full deal with lideagle.

Maxedout was not the scammer, it was blaz whatever his name was.
Account still available

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

ACCEPTING PSC,UGC AND PAYPAL.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?